Countdown to Black Friday Sale: Starts Nov. 1
Black Friday sale: Nov. 16 to 23
Amazon is different from other Black Friday retailers. Not only does the online-only retailer not have a brick-and-mortar location, it also doesn't have a traditional Black Friday ad. Instead of releasing a print ad for the Biggest Shopping Day of the Year, Amazon releases new deals every hour starting the week of Black Friday. While it may be more difficult to plan your Black Friday shopping without an ad from Amazon, the number of deals and deep discounts on items across the website more than makes up for it. In addition to deals during the week of Black Friday, Amazon also offers amazing "Countdown to Black Friday" deals starting on Nov. 1 as well as mind-blowing Cyber Week deals. With so many sought-after gifts at such hot prices, many people have trouble staying away from their smartphone or computer during the holiday shopping season.
Free shipping for 2018 holiday season
Amazon has announced that, beginning Nov. 5, it will offer free shipping on all orders with no minimum for the holidays. So, if you don't want to shell out for a Prime membership, you can still get free (although not two-day) shipping on your gifts.
Top Amazon Black Friday Deals
Black Friday 2019 Popular Ad Scans
Amazon Black Friday Deals 2018
Here are some top deals on Amazon devices for Black Friday 2018:
- Save $25.99 on All-New Echo Dot, only $24.00
- Save $30.99 on Echo (2nd generation), only $69 – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo (2nd generation) devices, only $119.98
- Save $40 on All-New Echo Plus, only $109.99
- Save $40 on Echo Spot, only $89.99 – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices, only $159.98
- Save $50 on All-New Echo Show, only $179.99 – and save $120 total when you buy two All-New Echo Show devices, only $339.98
- Add an Amazon Smart Plug to any Echo device for only $5
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, only $34.99
- Save $60 on Fire TV Cube with Far-Field Voice Control and 4K UHD/HDR, only $59.99
- Save $60 on Ring Video Doorbell 2, only $139.00—plus, customers will have the option to add the all-new Echo Dot to their purchase of the Ring Video Doorbell 2 for no additional cost
Amazon Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals
As part of Black Friday, Amazon offers the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals. Just like the name suggests, the Deal of the Day is an item that Amazon has deeply discounted for the day. As for Lightning Deals, these are deep discounts on items that are refreshed as often as every five minutes during Black Friday week. You can think of these as doorbuster deals because these items are limited in quantity and are only available for a limited time.
The best way to take advantage of these incredible deals is to become a Prime Member. The membership only costs $12.99 a month and it gives you early access to all of the Lightning Deals. It also comes with free two-day shipping and free access to books, movies, music, and TV shows.
If you are interested in using Prime Membership during Black Friday and don't want to spend the money, there is another way to do it. Simply sign up for a free trial of Prime. The trial lasts for one month and gives you all the benefits of Prime Membership. That's smart shopping!
For more information about Amazon Black Friday deals and how to make the most of them, keep checking back with BlackFriday.com.